...ready for action !

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Loss






















2010 has been a bad year for loosing things..we lost Jess far too young at only 11, then I lost Shimmer's hips and possibly the dream of her being an agility dog. Other people have lost dogs as well, Sam lost her Jack just recently, the dog that introduced her into the world of dog sports and a successful performer in his own right. Now heartbreakingly we hear that Jody has lost her very young Tivy, not even four years old. Its difficult not to question 'why' when they are taken from us at any time, but especially at such a young age, with so much life yet to have.
I don't think anyone has any answers..and I am sure everyone is hugging their own dogs tonight and telling them how much we love them. I know I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment