...ready for action !

Monday, November 9, 2015

Pupdates

All 4 puppies and Rosi are going well. Growing, eating, sleeping. Rosi is also eating well, and has resumed coming for walks, and yesterday and today she came for a (very) short run with me. She didn't loose nearly as much weight as I thought she would, being still 23kg! But I know that will come off with feeding the pups. The boys are still very much stronger, pushier and larger than the girls.
Weights as follows:
Fleet: birth weight- 241 now- 378 gain of 137
Uber: birth weight- 264 now- 449 gain of 185
Styx: birth weight 268 now 548 gain of 280
Misty: birth weight 272 now 422 gain of 150 

At this stage Styx is the stand out puppy. He is the most active, pushy and quite clearly is doing the best job of getting a lot to drink! It will be interesting to see if this stays the same.
I changed their pen over, Rosi really liked the shell but the pups were getting too hot. So I puppy proofed the bars of the pen by taping cardboard over the bottom section so no little paws can get stuck. They seem more comfortable now.
I have started ENS and ESI (early scent introduction), initially it was grass, last nights scent was sheepskin. They all hate ENS but like the scents, so far. Here is a vid of day 1:


And here are some more pics! Only taken from my tablet, I will get Mike to take some nicer ones soon.
Misty

Misty

Fleet

Fleet

Styx

Styx

Styx

Misty

Styx showing how high he can climb

Styx

Uber

Uber


Fleet
Uber

Uber



No comments:

Post a Comment